No this is not a direct LG G Watch or LG G Watch R smartwatche sequel but a new variant of the same model which the Korean company is calling a "luxury iteration", meet the LG Watch Urbane. The tech company said that their aim to have this particular watch become a day-to-day fashion accessory and not just another tech gadget.
LG Watch Urbane specs:
- 1.3-inch circular P-OLED display
- 320×320 resolution, 245ppi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear OS
- 45.5 x 52.2 x 10.9mm
- All metal body
- Gold and silver finishes
- Natural swappable leather strap
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- 9-Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass) / Barometer / PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- 410mAh battery
Pricing and availability are yet to be announced by LG. We will hear more about the Watch Urbane at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2015 next month.