"No matter day or night, the image quality is greatly enhanced as a result of increased CMOS sensitivity, higher resolution, and effective filtering for infrared light," Oppo said.
Of course the camera itself should be well equipped as well, the rear shooter is pegged at 8MP with Sony IMX179 Backside Illuminated (BSI) sensor and f/2.0 aperture. Then the front facing camera has 5MP resolution. Consumers can now buy the Oppo Mirror 3 at any Oppo authorized stores around the country, again for Php10,990.
Oppo Mirror 3 specs:
- 4.7" HD IPS Display
- 1280x720 resolution, 312ppi
- 1.2GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GBR AM
- 8GB Internal storage
- Supports microSD card up to 128GB
- 8MP rear camera with Sony IMX179 Backside Illuminated (BSI) sensor
- 5MP front camera
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat with Color OS 2.0.1
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Black and White
- 126 grams
- 2,000mAh Battery