As part of Google's Android One initiative in the Philippine, the search giant made a collaboration with the country's leading telecommunications providers such as Smart and Sun Cell to secure the project's success. Smart has announced the plan to offer Android One devices under postpaid plan, and now Sun Cellular just unveiled their postpaid offering for the said new devices.
The Cherry Mobile One, one of the two official Android One smartphones that just got revealed today, will be available under Sun Postpaid Plan 399.
Upon signing up and paying the Php5,00 one-time cash out fee, users will be getting the following services as part of the plan.
- Unlimited texts to all Sun Cellular numbers
- Unlimited calls to all Sun Cellular numbers
- 250 texts to all other networks
- 200MB worth of free data every month (good for the first 6 months) that can he used for downloading apps via Google Play Store
- 100MB worth of free data every month (good for the first 6 months) for software and over-the-air updates directly from Google
- Free unlimited Facebook access
This Plan 399 with Cherry Mobile One according to the Facebook page of Sun Cell will initially be available in Metro Manila via Sun Shops. Starting when? They said "Soon".