Good news for those owners of the SKK Mobile Lynx smartphone powered powered by an octa-core processor as the local company just recently released an over-the-air or OTA software update for the device. It was announced via their Facebook account yesterday.
The firmware update optimizes some functions and performance of the device like the battery life, touch experience, camera flash and some bug fixes. This is indeed a good news, and good job SKK Mobile. This is something we don't normally see from other local competitions.
So how to do the software update on your SKK Mobile Lynx device? See the image below.
In case you can't see the image above here's the text version.
- Connect to a WiFi network, make sure you have the strong/fast connection as possible.
- Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Wireless Update. And then Tap "Check Updates" option. Once update is detected select or tap Update Now.
- Make sure your battery percentage is at least 30% or more.
- Do not remove the battery or do anything on the device during the update process.
- Wait until the "Installation Successful" message is shown on the device screen, once done you can now use your phone again.
- You now have the latest firmware version for the SKK Lynx.