At an event held last night at Solaire Theatre with the attendance of bloggers, members of the media and some well known personalities in the local film industry LG has officially launched the G4 smartphone in the Philippines.
First announced in late April, pre-order with freebies began in the country on May 15 and nearing to an end this May 31 LG G4 in one of the best smartphones we can have this year. And that's not just because the G4 offers top-of-the-line specs and features but also due to its unique design language. Unique because it sports a real deal leather-clad back covers, no more faux leather thing this time around. Genuine Leather as LG calls it comes in three color selections and those are red, brown and black and is now available for just Php32,990 while the non-leather or Metallic Finish variants will be for Php31,990 each, also coming in different color options shiny gold, black titan and ceramic white.
LG G4 specs:
- 5.5" Quad HD Quantum IPS display
- 2560 x 1440 resolution, 538ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Hexa-core (quad and dual cores) 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Supports microSD card up to 128GB
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front camera f/2.0 aperture
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with LG UX 4.0
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1LE
- Dual SIM
- 149.8 x 76.2 x 6.3-9.8 mm
- 155 g
- Plastic: Gray, Gold, White
- Leather: Black, Brown, Red, Sky Blue, Beige , Yellow
- 3,000mAh battery
Image from LG Philippines (Instagram)
Supermodel judge and mentor Joey Mead-King hosts LG G4 Day Manila.