The Taiwanese electronics company Asus has just joined the social networking race with the official launch of their photo-sharing app called ZenCircle. This app allows users to upload photos from their camera roll or straight from the camera itself, as per its Google Play page users will also be able to grab photos from their social media sites like Facebook. Once photo is uploaded they can also apply filters and tags to it before sharing it to other friends using the ZenCircle app or share it with other popular social media sites.
With Asus ZenCircle app, you get to share your life in photos, in witty and memorable text, and create connections with people who support and like your creations. In the same way, you see the latest creations from fellow ASUS ZenCircle users, and get to like and follow their creations too. This way, connections are fostered through a common interest and shared passion.
Asus ZenCircle Special features
- Explore and follow other ZenCircle users.
- Featured tab shows featured ZenCircle users and their most popular creations.
- New tab shows latest creations from all ASUS ZenCircle users.
- Popular tab shows latest creations with the most number of likes.
- Search Users or Tags to follow based from what they liked.
- Share your creations on Facebook, LINE, and other social media sites or file-sharing apps.
- Built-in camera app lets you take photos then apply customizable filter effects.
- Create amazing photo stories using ASUS PixelMaster Camera and ASUS PhotoCollage.
- Able to upload photos from Facebook and Google Drive
If I am not mistaken, I think ZenCircle app comes pre-installed with Asus devices. If you own one and see the app on your phone, make sure you have the latest version which is v184.108.40.206625. I am not sure which Android versions are supported yet but I tried it on my Android Jellybean powered one and unfortunately it says my device is not supported. So I am guessing it's for Android Kitkat and up.
You can head over through this link and download the Asus ZenCircle app to your Android device.