Looks, performance and affordable price. If I was asked to describe Firefly Mobile devices in words, those would be my four-word description of what Firefly has been doing in the local tech scene through their smartphone offerings.
Firefly Mobile's "Intense" series of smartphones has been continuously growing, there's the Intense 64 LTE, Intense Mini, Intense X, and it does not stop there, the local electronics company just made the Intense Metal official and available at their stores nationwide. Looking at the images, specs and of course the price this device asks from customers, you can still see the very Firefly Mobile signature.
Firefly Mobile Intense Metal specs:
- 5.5" qHD OGS Zero-gap Super IPS display
- 960 x 540 resolution
- Dragontrail Glass
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Supports microSD card up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX219 lens, Autofocus and BSI
- 8MP front camera wit BSI
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.75G, HSPA+
- Icy Champagne or Cosmic Black
- Magnesium Alloy Complete Metal Edge Frame Construction
- 3,300mAh battery
Anyone who will buy the Firefly Mobile Intense Metal smartphone will also get the following freebies, this is another thing Firefly Mobile is known for.
- Blue light filtering Tempered Glass with special oleophobic (that's a special coating that repels water and oily fingerprints...look for a special post for all the juicy details about this). Valued at P1000
- Fitted clear silicon phone case valued at Php500
- Feature phone valued Php449
Source: Firefly Mobile