Only happening every four years, the next Olympic Games is going to be held later this year and it is to take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is no doubt one of the most anticipated events in the world of sports where over 200 nations are competing. Visa is one of the major sponsors of this Rio Olympics 2016 and they launched a promo where Visa users can have a chance to win a trip to the Rio 2016 Olympics. Fortunately, PayMaya is also powered by Visa which means its users can definitely join this promo.
Whether you have been using PayMaya or about to start using it, you are all eligible to be part of this promo. Simply use your PayMaya card at all participating Robinson's Stores from April 15 until June 15, 2016. And if you are the one lucky grand winner, you and your plus-one will be treated to the Rio Olympics 2016 in Brazil this August with the following package...
- Deluxe hotel accommodation in Rio for 4 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Visa Prepaid card product (1 per package @ $100 USD per day)
- All scheduled ground transportation
- Visa event team support staff
- Portuguese, English and Spanish language support
- Opening Ceremony event tickets
- Pre-selected Olympic event tickets to 3 events
- Visa Olympic-themed merchandise
- Tour of iconic Rio de Janeiro landmark
- Return economy flights (Manila-Singapore-Rio de Janeiro-Singapore-Manial + stopover accommodation for 2 persons
- Includes Marina Bay Sands hotel accommodation with breakfast, airport transfers
- Full day pass at Universal Studios
Aside from a grand winner, there will also be 100 consolation prize winners where they will receive 1 Rio 2016 Olympic Games merchandise prize pack (bag, Visa cap, Visa card holder, mascot doll).
The mechanics of the promo is very simple, whenever you make a minimum purchase of Php1,000 at any of the participating Robinson's Stores, you earn 1 raffle ticket.
To learn more about the promo mechanics, the eligible Robinson's Stores and PayMaya itself, you may visit their website here.