Asus Releases Video Clip Teasing the Upcoming Zenfone 3 Devices


Yes you read that title right, Zenfone 3 Devices. We are now officially expecting not one, not two, but three Asus Zenfone 3 smartphones. That is because Asus just released a 35-second teaser clip about the said upcoming devices where it highlights three disctinct words, DESIRE, CLARITY, and UNLIMITED. Any idea what those mean? I don't.

Of course there have been rumors surrounding these new yet-to-be-announced Asus-made smartphones and one of those are the possible names of these phones. According to those unconfirmed reports, Asus is to unveil the Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe and Zenfone 3 Max. If you are familiar with the current Zenfone 2 variants in the market, you might already have a sense of how these phones are going to be different from each other.


There are also other reports citing Asus CEO Jerry Shen told that the Taiwanese tech giant is no longer be using Intel processors on their new phones, instead, about 90% of the Zenfone 3 devices will be powered by Snapdragon chips and the remaining 10% with Mediatek processors inside.  And from what I am seeing in this clip and a leaked phone of the Zenfone 3, looks like Asus is going to sport a comletely new design language this year for their next wave of Zenfone handsets, and I am just excited to see them in the flesh.


These smartphones are expected to be officially announced at the Zenvolution press event Asus is to hold at the Computex 2016 in Taiwan on May 30.


No comments