LG's New Aka Smartphones Have Their Own Personalities

The South Korean company LG Electronics has announced a new breed of Android smartphones featuring four different personalities and emotions built into them in the form of virtual characters and they are called Eggy, Wooky, Yoyo and Soul. These are called Aka smartphones and each of the characters comes in different color selections.

Before we get into the smartphones' specs and features let's meet first these four Akas. According to CNet, the LG's head of LTE product planning explained that Eggy, the yellow one, "He falls in love easily," while the white one named Wooky always speaks in slang, then the blue one named Soul loves music and beer and the one in pink who is called Yoyo loves Coca Cola and Hamburgers, she's the only female among the Aka devices.   

The phone seems to come with these colorful cases that covers the handset up to about 80% of the backpanel leaving about 20% of space above it which will remain turned on showing the animated virtual eyes of the Aka character activated on the device, this space will also show incoming notifications. It's kind of a cool concept seen on a smartphone, there are some who call it weird and LG hopes to get more users attached to it and will love this new concept of them. 

LG decided to put specs on this device under mid-range category which many think that the company is targeting young users and that makes sense due to its concept again. The Aka smartphones feature a 5-inch HD display or 1280x720 resolution. It is powered by a 1.2GHz unnamed quad-core processor paired with 1.5GB of RAM for smooth multitasking works and an internal storage of 16GB. Users can also use microSD card up to 128GB. Android 4.4 Kitkat runs the phones.

As for its cameras, on the back there is an 8MP shooter and on the front is a 2.1MP camera. Powering the device is a 2,160mAh battery. The Aka smartphones are currently available in South Korea with a price tag equivalent to about $460. As of typing there are no words yet if the smartphones will be released outside of the country.



acer,9,alcatel,12,anime,8,apple,71,Apps,125,asiapop,10,asus,271,blackberry,22,blackview,8,Books,11,BPO,23,braven,1,canon,4,cars,19,Cherry Mobile,153,Christian,4,Cloudfone,16,concert,8,convergys,3,davao,3,dell,5,Ding Ding Mobile,5,dji,2,doogee,1,DOT,1,edsa,1,ekonic,1,Elephone,1,Entertainment,3,Events,84,facebook,42,firefly,19,flash,2,food,65,fujifilm,1,Game of Thrones,24,games,132,gaming,42,geek stuff,293,gigabyte,1,gionee,7,globe,59,Google,44,happy mobile,5,help,6,HereInDavao,1,hillsong,4,home credit,4,honor,20,hp,4,htc,25,huawei,164,humor,2,iFlix Philippines,8,infinix,1,instagram,2,internet,13,ios,57,iphone,25,JBL,7,jobs,6,kata,5,lazada,67,lenovo,35,LG,71,lumia,11,marvel,8,meizu,19,memes,1,microsoft,34,mmff,3,monday,1,motion posters,2,motorola,25,movies,444,MSI,1,music,14,myphone,72,netflix,14,Nexus,1,nikon,1,nintendo,23,noki,1,nokia,123,O+,14,olympics,2,oneplus,22,oppo,185,OS,1,palawan,1,palit,1,paymaya,45,periscope,1,Personal,16,phab,1,phablet,20,Philippines,12,photos,20,pinoy pride,22,planetshakers,2,pldt,7,poco,2,pocophone,1,Pokemon,21,posters,69,powerbanks,1,prestigio,1,pro,1,promo,22,random stuff,59,razer,3,realme,122,redmi,13,Reviews,9,samsung,317,sandisk,2,scandal,1,seagate,1,selfie camera,2,series,26,sharp,1,shopee,9,SKK Mobile,45,Slogan,1,smart,198,Smart Postpaid,2,smartphone,412,smarttv,3,smartwatch,17,song,3,sony,22,sports,11,spotify,8,Starbucks,45,Starmobile,47,sun cellular,5,tablet,67,teaser,14,technology,2937,tek pone,5,text,4,Throne of Atlantis,1,tips,5,tizen,2,Tizen OS,1,torque,6,Tourism,1,Toys,13,trailers,189,travel,33,tutorials,4,TV,79,TV Series,7,tv5,1,twitter,14,Uber Philippines,1,ubuntu,1,Unboxing and Reviews,83,video,111,viral,7,virus,1,vivo,54,Windows,51,worship,5,xiaomi,70,Xperia,5,yamaha,9,ZTE,11,zz,1,
DUGOMPINOY: LG's New Aka Smartphones Have Their Own Personalities
LG's New Aka Smartphones Have Their Own Personalities
LG announced new smartphones called AKA which sports four different personalities and emotion via its virtual eyes. See specs and more details here.
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content